Takagi hot Water Heaters is a tankless water heater that provides endless hot water! Takagi is suitable for immediate work and provides a constant flow of hot water at a specified temperature for as long as it’s needed, wherever it’s needed. Save up to 90% space compared to traditional tankless water heaters to steal valuable space.
Fortunately for American consumers, Takagi is of the highest quality when it comes to water heaters. Takagi first entered the North American market in Japan 15 years ago and more than half a century ago. Takagi has a reputation for developing excellent tankless products with excellent tankless technology. That said, they know tankless and they know it. Takagi manufactures some of the most efficient water heaters in the industry. Takagi, in fact, was the first to offer a tankless product (T-H1) with an incredible thermal efficiency of up to 92% (NG) and 95% (LP).
With a commitment to innovation and quality, Takagi is constantly developing new technologies to meet our customers’ changing hot water needs. With the Takagi “Direct Vent Cabrio” T-K3 tankless model, up to four units can be connected without adding a control unit.
From concept to production, Takagi guarantees consistent quality and performance at an affordable price!
If you like heat, you will love Takagi.
- Hot water on demand
- Reduction of energy costs
- Ideal for rooms, floors, hydronic, and radiant heating
- A unit from villa to commercial structure
How it works-process
- The water heater opens.
- When the tap is turned on, water can flow through the water heater. An internal water flow sensor detects this flow.
- When a flow is detected, the flow sensor sends an activation signal to the computer board.
- The computer will automatically ignite the burner.
- As the water flows through the heat exchanger, it absorbs heat from the burner.
- When the water comes out of the heater, it reaches the set temperature.
- When you close the water heater, the water heater will automatically turn off.
Takagi Hot Water Heaters Single Unit Recirculation Example #1
Takagi Tankless Water Heater Multi-Unit Recirculation Example #2
Comparison of Takagi water heaters with other tankless brands
In the first decade, fewer Takagi water heaters have more serious mechanical problems than any other brand. The rate is around 10%. This pays homage to the brand’s excellent design and builds quality. It is important for an experienced and licensed installer to install the water heater, as the bad installation will cause many errors.
More models from any other brand come standard with remote control. You can use the remote control regularly to adjust the temperature settings, but the remote control may incur additional costs that you rarely use.
Takagi instantaneous water heater installation cost and factors
Installation costs for gas water heaters range from $ 1,000 to $ 1,500 based on Various factors including:
- If you need to manage a new gas line
- Indicates whether a circulation pipe is installed to deliver hot water faster to the intended outlet
- Ventilation method and materials used for the unit (indoor unit)
- Indicates whether the existing unit should be removed and discarded
Takagi warns that the warranty will be void if the device is not professionally installed. Hiring a licensed contractor for the job also reduces the risk of shock injury, gas explosion, or carbon monoxide leakage.
Who is Takagi?
If you are looking to solve all hot water-related problems, there is no better company than Takagi. This important and competitive company has been serving its customers since 1952. Since then we have been offering high-quality products to solve various water and heat problems.
Takagi is a leading brand for Takagi Hot Water Heaters and is performing well in North America. They are pioneers in improving the thermal efficiency of instantaneous water heaters. These heaters use air-fuel ratio sensors to keep the heaters and the home safe.